Public Consultation on Guidelines for the Deployment of Communications Towers (Revised) 2020
1. The National Communications Authority (NCA) is in the process of reviewing the Guidelines for the Deployment of Communications Towers. The purpose of the review is to include emerging industry standards and procedures for the installation of communication towers, facilitate the development of infrastructure to enhance the delivery of quality service and address the issue of environmental sanity.
2. Pursuant to Sections 4.1 of the National Telecommunications Policy (2005) and Section 5(h) of the National Communications Authority Act, 2008, Act 769 the Authority hereby invites views and comments from Licensed Service Providers, consumers of communications services and the general public on the Guidelines which can be accessed on the Authority’s website, www.nca.org.gh.
3. The public consultation begins on 22nd September, 2020 and ends on 23rd October,2020.
4. All responses/comments should be electronically transmitted as e-mail attachments, in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. All respondents are requested to complete a response cover sheet (see Page 3).
6. It would be helpful if your response could include comments on the sections of the document you agree/disagree with.
7. In furtherance of transparency and openness, the Authority shall consider all responses as non-confidential; accordingly, all submissions shall be published on our website, www.nca.org.gh, on receipt.
8. Please note that copyright and all other intellectual property in responses shall be assumed to be licensed to NCA to be used to meet its legal requirements.
Issued by the Director General
Download Document below:
Public Consultation On Guidelines for The Deployment of Communications Towers (Revised) 2020 - PDF
Public Consultation On Guidelines for The Deployment of Communications Towers (Revised) 2020 - Microsoft Word