Telecom Data Subscriptions
2G/3G Mobile Data Figures - January 2020
With an estimated population of 30,250,461, the total subscriptions of 2G/3G mobile data in the country at the end of January 2020 were 28,675,506. The penetration rate stood at 94.79%.
MTN ended the month of January with 20,648,580 2G/3G Mobile Data subscriptions. Their market share for the month under review was 72.01%.
The total number of subscriptions for Vodafone’s 2G/3G mobile data in January 2020 was 3,649,598. This is reflected in their market share of 12.73%.
AirtelTigo’s 2G/3G mobile data subscriptions for January 2020 was 4,110,001. Their market share for the month was 14.33%.
Glo recorded data subscriber figures of 267,327 at the end of January 2020. This reflects a market share of 0.93%.
4G Data Operators/Subscriptions
The total number of subscriptions for 4G Data was 2,574,613 as at the end of January 2020. Surfline recorded subscriptions of 43,889. Blu Ghana recorded a total subscription of 195. Broadband Home recorded a total of 1,056 subscriptions with MTN recording a total of 2,352,910 subscriptions. Vodafone and Telesol recorded 174,653 and 1,910 respectively.
Click on the links below to download the following Telecom Data Subscriptions.
- 4G Data Subscription for Jan. 2020
- 2G/3G Data Subscriptions for Jan. 2020
- 4G Data Subscription for Jan. to Dec. 2019
- 2G/3G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Dec. 2019
- 4G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Dec. 2018
- Telecom 2G/3G Data Subscriptions for Oct. to Dec. 2018
- Telecom Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Sept. 2018
- 4G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Sept. 2017
- Telecom Data Subscription Jan. to July. 2017
- Telecom BWA Data Subscription Jan. 2017
- Telecom Data Subscription Jan. to Dec. 2016
Historical Data Subscription
Click on the link below to download the historical data subscription from 2013 to January 2017.