Telecom Data Subscription
2G/3G Mobile Data Figures for December 2018
At the end of December 2018, the total subscriptions of 2G/3G mobile data in the country were 26,184,235 with a penetration rate of 88.84%.
2G/3G Cellular Mobile Data Operators
MTN ended the month of December with 15,641,800 2G/3G mobile data subscriptions. Their market share for the month under review was 59.74%.
The total number of subscriptions for Vodafone’s 2G/3G mobile data in December 2018 was 4,213,054. This is reflected in their market share of 16.09%.
AirtelTigo’s 2G/3G mobile data subscriptions for December 2018 was 6,076,649. Their market share for the month was 23.21%.
Glo recorded data subscriber figures of 252,732 at the end of December 2018. This reflects a market share of 0.97%.
2G/ 3G Mobile Data Market Share for December 2018
4G Data Operators
The total number of subscriptions for 4G Data was 1,128,498 as at the end of December 2018. Surfline recorded subscriptions of 55,134. Blu Ghana recorded a total subscription of 347. Broadband Home recorded a total of 25,100 subscriptions with MTN recording a total of 1,047,917 subscriptions.
4G Data Market Share for December 2018
Click on the links below to download the following Telecom Data Subscriptions.
- 4G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Dec. 2018
- Telecom 2G/3G Data Subscriptions for Oct. to Dec. 2018
- Telecom Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Sept. 2018
- 4G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Jul. 2018
- 4G Data Subscriptions for Jan. to Sept. 2017
- Telecom Data Subscription Jan. to July. 2017
- Telecom BWA Data Subscription Jan. 2017
- Telecom Data Subscription Jan. to Dec. 2016
Historical Data Subscription
Click on the link below to download the historical data subscription from 2013 to January 2017.